I heartily recommend EPage - very effective and lots of traffic.
|Fossil Cars is a site that specializes in Classic, Collector and Exotic Vehicles. Currently, they have more than 1200 classified ads posted - most from private sellers and most with photos. Check it out!|
- AMTech - Frank Swygert has collected a wide array of AMC serial #, VIN and date code information, as well as other information.
- The AMX Files - Jim Stone's site has a wealth of AMC information.
- JavelinAMX.comJohn Rosa's site has a wide variety of AMC related information.
- AMC, Jeep, Nash and Rambler site by Brent Havekost has a lot of information, and literature and items for sale.
- The Matador Sedan page was started by my wife Julie after she recently bought a 1978 Matador 4 door sedan.
- Matador X Page by Johnny Reid has some neat animation. I'm sure there is much more to come. You should also check out his Michigan Hot Rod site.
- Matador and Javelin Page by Bill Dettman features his Javelin and Matador Coupe.
- Team OPAMC Racing has a site that is definitely worth a look.
- American Muscle Cars by Sean Harbour has lots of good AMC info.
- The Matador Home Page has photos and history of the Matador from 1971-1978.
- Miscellaneous SC/Ramblings by John Gallagher.
- Jerry Casper's page has some good AMC information, and there is also some Ch*vy stuff.
- The Gremlin X files by Donnie Solomon features pictures of his beautiful restored 74 Gremlin X and lots of other information and pictures.
- Gonzo's American Motors site has pictures of his Gremlin, the 6 cylinder to V8 conversion, drum to disc brake conversion, and his new 401.
- ArcticBoy's AMC site is a must-see if you like computer goodies and AMC. It has way too much stuff to list. He has quite a few Matador pictures as well.
- www.americanmotors.com has AMC links and a project history of a 69 AMX.
- Autopedia has an AMC Links Page where you can add your own link.
- Kansas City AMC Club has it's own website run by Chris Morrison;
- Alamo AMC is often imitated for good reason, and has a great website. If you look at the 1999 Regional results, you can see pictures of my brown Coupe before I bought it!
- The American Motors Club of Alberta has an interesting web page.
- Allan Fleming's Home Page has links to just about any AMC site you can think of.
|AMC World Clubs (AMCWC)|
The Classic AMX Club, International (CACI)
American Motorsport, International (AMI)
7963 Depew Street
Arvada, CO 80003-2527
(303)428-8760 (10am-6pm, Mountain time)
CACI is the AMC hobby's oldest international club, founded in 1973 by
Larry G. Mitchell. Dedicated to the 1968-70 AMX only, it operates along
with AMI (a general interest Rambler/AMC club)
under the umbrella of AMC World Clubs, Inc. The clubs share yearly
conventions, a bi-monthly newsletter, and a "Telephone Techline".
|American Motors Owners Association (AMO)|
Darryl Salisbury, President (SALISBURY@wmich.edu)
6756 Cornell Street
Portage, MI 49002-3412
Dedicated to AMC products from 1958-1988; has chapters worldwide, holds
yearly convetions, and publishes a bi-monthly newsletter. Recently established
its own NEW home page
on the World Wide Web.
|The AMC/Rambler Club (AMCRC)|
2645 Ashton Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
Dedicated to all Rambler and AMC cars built between 1958 and 1969 only,
the club has yearly national and regional conventions and publishes a
newsletter four times a year.
|National American Motors Drivers and Racers Association (NAMDRA)|
P.O. Box 987
Twin Lakes, WI 53181
Formerly Nat'l American Motors Drag Racing Association, NAMDRA offers a newsletter, technical advice and service, AMC and Jeep parts and service listing, discounts on parts and equipment, national and regional meets.
|Total Performance AMX Club|
Dick Datson, Editor
1511 19th Ave. W.
Bradenton, FL 34205
Publishes a newsletter, 12 issues per year; also offers a 200 page book
of 6-cyl. and V-8 performance and tech tips for $6.
|AMC Pacer Club|
2628 Queenston Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
Dues $10/year; newsletter four times a year
Owners Club of North America|
5009 Barton Road
Madison, WI 53711
Founded in 1975 by Dick Maize. Dedicated to those interested in the 1954-62
Metropolitan imported by Nash and AMC. Yearly national and regional
conventions; publishes a monthly 1/2-size club publication.
|Little Nash Rambler Club|
P.O. Box 1385
Sequim, WA 98382-1385
Recognizes 1950-57 Ramblers, 1958-63 Rambler Americans.
Membership 250. Dues $25 U.S. Quarterly Publication.
|AMERICAN MOTORSPORT CHAPTERS (AMS)
|American Motorsport of San Diego County|
c/o Tony Zamisch, 977 Florida St. Imperial Beach, CA 91932
|American Motorsport of Portland|
c/o Max Frye, 14950 S. Bradley Road, Oregon City, OR 97045
|Hudson Valley American Motors Club|
c/o Joe Marsh, P.O. Box 165, Worcester, NY 12197
|Javelin Register of Australia|
c/o Dianne and Alan Wilson, 1 Regal Ave. Hallam, Victoria, Australia, 3803
|Pikes Peak AMC|
President: Doug Eriksen, 7935 Forest Heights Circle, Colorado Springs, CO 80908
|Rocky Mountain AMC Club|
C/O Werner Fruhwirth, 210 @. Alcott St, Denver, CO, 80219
Rocky Mountain AMC Club Email: MME33@Earthlink.net
|Southern Nevada American Motors Club|
c/o Larry R. Leard, 7575 Hickman Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89129
|Twin Harbors American Motors Club|
P.O. Box 187
Hoquiam, WA 98550
President: Mark Ogulnick (email@example.com)
Sponsor and Host of "Whitecaps and Hubcaps" event in 1999
|Mid America AMC Club|
A car club dedicated to the preservation of the cars made by the last American Independent Auto Maker
Contact info: Ray Mick - firstname.lastname@example.org, Wichita, KS
Dues are $25 per year. Benefits include some great AMC enthusiasts, monthly news letter, Free want ads, Discounts on club merchandise, also a great source of info and parts.
|AMC Club Finland (AMCCF) (www.amccf.com)|
Honoring all AMC, Rambler, Nash, Hudson, Jeep vehicles (1902 - 1988)
Liinaharjantie 88A8, 28610 Pori, Finland, Europe
Approx. 110 members (6/15/2001)
Newsletter "AMCCF" (approx 50 pages) published quarterly
President A-V Nauha (email@example.com)
Treasurer Kari Sinkkonen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Executive Member Kari Kokkola
Karzi Sinkkonen (email@example.com) +358-50-3228079
The web site says, "Join in! Free car club for every hobbycar driver. Lets meet in summer.
Lot of not shining cars (Most AMC)." All Riverside Rebels AMC hobbyists are members of AMCCF.
|American Motors Club of British Columbia|
308 Hampton Street.
New Westminster, B.C. Canada V3M 5M1
President: Lars Jensen (604) 583-4314
Executive Member: Andy Millar (604) 527-7730
Executive Member: Events Info: Richard Wallis (604) 251-2871
Executive Member: Peter Koch
Newsletter Editor: Dana Shaw (604)946-9751
|Northern Ramblers Car Club|
Honoring all AMC and related vehicles 1902 - 1988
President: Jim Rae, 905-985-1583
Newsletter Editor: Ken Cosby, 416-225-0446, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership: Marty Davis, 705-329-2377, e-mail: email@example.com
Membership approx. 250 Canada wide
Yearly show: Rambler-rama, held in June
Dues: $24./year Canadian members, $22./year US. for US and overseas members.
28 page newsletter, bi-monthly, plus show issue.
|American Motors Club of Alberta:|
15952 Patricia Drive, Edmonton, Alberta, T5R-5N4, CANADA
Contact: Ken Ames (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Newsletter editor: C/O Rick Johnson
919 - 114st, Edmonton, Alberta, T6J-6Z6, Canada
Phone: (780) 431-1342 Fax: (780) 484-9773
Club formed Sept.94. Approx. 91 members. All AMC's may apply.
|Swedish AMC/Rambler Society (Svenska AMC Rambler Sallskapet):|
BATVAGEN 16, 792 50 Mora, SWEDEN
Established 1985; 200 members; Dues 150k; Newsletter "Ramblerrevyn"
(approx 30 pages) published quarterly; Editor, P-O Wallin
Contact person: Johan Lindersson (email@example.com)
Phone: +46 18 377910
|MINNESOTA: Grover Cleveland, 620 Oliver Ave. N. Minneapolis
|Curt Larsen, 56 Elk Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY. 12533|
|AMC Club, 2113 Rambling Rd., Edmond, OK. 73034|
|Windy City AMC Club|
Scott & Laurie Brazzale
14420 Streamwood Dr., Orland Park, IL 60462
|First Coast AMC|
Contact: Clifton S. Danley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5618 Shorewood Road
Jacksonville, FL 32210
A non-affiliated club. First Coast AMC welcomes owners and enthusiasts of AMC,
Rambler, Nash, Hudson, Willys/Kaiser/AMC Jeep, Jeffrey, Ajax, and Renault
Alliance/Encore from the North/Central Florida and South Georgia areas.
If you see any errors in this list, please let me know:
to Jim Stone and Eddie Stakes, who assembled most of this list.
For a more complete listing of AMC National Organization chapters, see Jim Stone's AMX and AMC/Rambler Clubs page.